Bucket, my friend

Oh for crying out loud...

Viral gastroenteritis. Emphasis on the word viral, meaning: now it's me, too. I'm down, The Kid isn't out of it yet, and The Man is having to stay home with all of us. Ever tried taking care of a (sick) toddler and a breastfeeding baby whilst walking around with a bucket?

God bless The Man. If he weren't such a great guy, I'd be having a meltdown by now, but he is, so we're good.

Talking of good: it was snowing up here yesterday, but today they're forecasting 19 degrees Celsius. It's like one of those old Robin Williams stand-up comedies where the spring hasn't made up its mind yet and the flowers are going, I'm in, I'm out!, I'm in, I'm out!

*she writes at 3 am whilst waiting on stomach cramps to subside again. Paracetamol, my love.

3 comments:

  1. Been there with my eldest when he was 3 months old. I got cryptosperidium so not viral but the same end result with the vomiting etc. Luckily I was the only one in the house, but it was about a week and a half of it while trying to feed a hungry baby; not fun. Hope yours is all over and done with today and you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinker23.9.14

    Get well soon

    ReplyDelete