Grumpy and congested

Wow this came on quick...

Last night, a sore throat started to make itself known. Then, during the day, other cold symptoms appeared. And now, at 1 o'clock at night, I am sitting up in the living room trying to unblock my nose as it's way too painful to breathe through my mouth.

Seriously, I've had enough of this cold, wet stuff! I want sunshine, goddammit!, to dry and air out the house, and to stop frickin' drying clothes inside! No wonder all three of us have come down with illnesses in the last couple of days. Only The Dog seems to be doing her usual happy self.

Three weeks of rain. Three (!) weeks (!).

* Edited to add: 4 am. Same thing again.

1 comment:

  1. You probably know this method, but I'll mention it just in case anyway. For me it helps when I rinse my nose with seasalt (meresool) water (at least on the early stages). And camomile vapour's good too.
    I hope you all get well soon and keeping my fingers crossed for sunshine!

    ReplyDelete