Grumpy

On days like this I wish I lived somewhere near family or close friends.

I wish I could just drop The Kid off at my mother-in-law - or somewhere - and go to bed and sleep; or at least call a close friend, go over for a cup of tea and a good cry/swear behind his/her kitchen table; to feel like there's a shoulder and a character that cared.

Instead, I am alone in this effin' house, The Kid has had two naps 45 minutes each - meaning, two times today I've just managed to fall asleep and have been woken up by a crying toddler - I've made The Kid a bowl of pasta and upon smelling it have ended up head-first in the kitchen sink; everything smells, almost everything is nauseating and it just feels like such a long, hard day...

Being nauseous effin' sucks. Just really, really sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.11.13

    see oli sinu valik elada kaugel, aga ega mina ka ei saa seda teha sest 150km ja töötavad vanaemad on samakaugel nagu uus-meremaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making a decision myself does not mean I'm obliged to then 100% like every aspect of it.

      And yeah, 150 kilometres and New Zealand, same thing.

      Delete