Good news

Psst!

I'm almost afraid to say it, but I'll say it quietly anyway *whispers in scratchy voice*: I'm feeling better today.

Phew! There - there it is, I said it.

It's so nice to look at the world and not to think/feel, on the inside, ugh... It's nice to wash the dishes without feeling throughout the whole event, oh I wish these were done already, I wish these were done already. It's nice to walk in the kitchen and not to have to go straight towards the sink first. It's nice to brush teeth. Nice to, you know, eat.

It's nice - just plain, simple nice.

Sure, there's still this damn hayfever and getting only 4-5 hours of sleep, and tiredness, and pants that are getting tight (how can it be!? Already!?) but I feel like I can handle that. One, two things at a time - I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment