Wow, I've done it.

Oh. My. God - I've done it. I said I'd never do it again, but I've done it. I've made another pea coat.





Again, I'm not a seamstress and I doubt I'll ever be one, but heck this was easier to do than last time! And though far from perfect, it is much better-looking this time. I'm really proud of it. Really.

But in case anyone's wondering: the reason I usually have time to update my blog regularly is because I don't do things like this more often. Like, check this out: I've been working on this thing for two days now and for how many days have I not updated my blog?

Two.

(You see a pattern?)

Otherwise, Saturday here. Southerlies are coming through, so it's a bit chilly, but it's also very clear. Sunny.





A plane!

Another plane!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I love the stitching and the whole ensemble. Well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.9.13

    Lahe! Nii need õnnestumised tulevad ja meelitavad taas uusi asju katsetama.

    tädi I Tartust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! It looks great - love the lining especially! Looks like a lovely lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete